A Friend After 50 Years

A record of one journey into a peculiar type of Quaker Christianity, and a bit of silliness to boot.

Name:
Location: Arkansas

Monday, April 17, 2006

Prayer No. 2

May God grant me just the right amount of Orthodoxy, conservatism, new-ageism, liberalism, Hicksism, Gurneyism, Wilburism, Christocentrism, theism, nontheism, universalism, narrowness, discipline, looseness, humor, seriousness, dualism, nondualism, rationality, feeling, tenacity, surrender and hard-headedness that I need to overcome my tendency to get stuck on Orthodoxy, conservatism, new-ageism, liberalism, Hicksism, Gurneyism, Wilburism, Christocentrism, theism, nontheism, universalism, narrowness, discipline, looseness, humor, seriousness, dualism, nondualism, rationality, feeling, tenacity, surrender and hard-headedness.

Amen.

p.s. This, dear reader is posted here only for my own reference. It was directed to no one other than myself.

p.p.s. Really, and if you think otherwise, I protest much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

'What can I do?' - SiCKO