A Friend After 50 Years

A record of one journey into a peculiar type of Quaker Christianity, and a bit of silliness to boot.

Name:
Location: Arkansas

Friday, February 15, 2008

From my Guide

If you accept all that I bring into your life,
whether it seems pleasing to you or not
and even if you do not agree with it,
but are willing to accept its reality
and to be with and simply experience that reality
for a period of time
then I will show you how what I have brought you
contains the seeds of growth and change
and I will give you the wisdom and the power
to live into my reign of heaven
on this earth through you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is really beautiful, Dave. It channels the heart of the sermon on the mount...a pure heart. ---E

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

'What can I do?' - SiCKO