A Friend After 50 Years

A record of one journey into a peculiar type of Quaker Christianity, and a bit of silliness to boot.

Name:
Location: Arkansas

Friday, July 21, 2006

I Learn Even More About the Varieties of Q'ism...

OK, this is getting hard, but I'm trying to keep up. So far then, I've determined that I am an unprogrammed, vaguely Hicksite, Christo-interested-but-not-centric, liberal-but-conservative-friendly, possibly-convergent-but-we'll-have-to-see-how-that-shakes out, [and as of today I realize:] non-nametag-wearing* (by custom but not conviction, necessarily) Quaker.

Now if YOU are one of those, please stand on the left side of the room....


_________________

*See Martin Kelly's comment to Linda's post on Boundless Stores of Grace - to which I have linked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

'What can I do?' - SiCKO